Workers Build Wells and Washrooms
Empowering local people makes projects sustainable since this helps:
- Keep the cost of wells and washrooms down since there is no need to pay the high cost of supporting expatriate workers overseas
- Give a powerful sense of ownership and pride to local workers
- Create local employment in countries where jobs are desperately needed
Local Lifewater workers are responsible for all in-country operations including:
- Business planning, office admin & project management
- Water quality testing and community need assessments
- Health andHygiene workshops
- Drilling wells and installing pumps
- Building community washrooms
- Long-term project follow-up
Every $1 you give provides a child with safe water for a year!
457 Heather Crescent
Thunder Bay, ON P7E 5L1
Copyright © 2017. All rights reserved.